This is Clair Residences
This new condo project, which is still in the negotiation phase with the city of Toronto, calls for a proposal to build a 34-storey condominium tower at the site. This would give residents a dazzling, unobstructed view of both the city skyline and the Rosehill Reservoir.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at The Clair Residences
1. Lifestyle Amenities – With its central location in the Yonge and St. Clair neighbourhood, residents of The Clair Residences will have the convenience of premier shopping, dining, and entertainment options located nearby. Running daily errands is a breeze with grocery stores, banks, or pharmacies all located within walking distance.
2. Transit Options – Residents of The Clair Residences will be able to travel throughout the city seamlessly with direct access to bus and streetcar routes just steps away. With St. Clair subway station also just steps away, riders can commute into downtown Toronto in just 20 minutes.
3. Highway Access – Travelling throughout the city by vehicle is a breeze when living at The Clair Residences. Motorists are just minutes away from major thoroughfares in the area, including Highway 401, the DVP, and the Gardiner.
4. Great Investment – The Clair Residences is conveniently located just minutes away from some of the city’s top post-secondary institutions, including George Brown College, UofT, Ryerson University, and OCAD, making it a great option for students looking for off-campus housing for the school year and a great opportunity for real estate investors.
5. Five Time Builder of the Year – Established in 1975, Great Gulf is an award-winning real estate development company, creating premier homes within the city and the GTA and helping to transform the neighbourhoods they build in. Most recently they were awarded BILD’s 2019 Home Builder of the Year award.
Coming Soon to Yonge St & St. Clair Ave
Award-winning Hariri Pontarini Architects has designed spacious wrap-around balconies that dissolve the boundary between indoors and outdoors, creating ‘terraces in the sky’ with views of parks and city skyline.